OFFERING A COMPREHENSIVE MOULD-MAKING, CASTING AND FINISHING SERVICE TO CLIENTS ACROSS THE UK
Edwards moulding and casting, run by Naomi offers a comprehensive mould making, casting and finishing service to artists, designers, craftspeople and individuals who wish to realise their creative ideas through these processes.
Naomi's extensive knowledge of materials and over 10 years experience mean that she is well equipped to offer a wide range of moulding and casting solutions to any work. She uses her technical knowledge with a creative approach which often leads to interesting collaborations with many creative individuals such as sculptors, ceramicists, fine artists and those in the TV, theatre and film industries. Naomi prefers to liaise closely with her clients, to engage fully with their ideas and offer technical expertise on how best to approach a project, ensuring a work is fabricated to the highest quality.
RANGE OF SERVICES...
- assisting artists with their creative ideas, turning their vision into reality.
- advising artists and individuals with specific technical processes to produce their work
- Producing and fabricating the work to meet the clients specification.
- Multi piece silicon skin, block and case moulds
- Plaster waste moulds
- Plaster moulds for ceramics and slip cast production including block, hump and working moulds
- Casting in resin and fibreglass
- Casting in cold cast metals such as bronze, brass, copper and Iron
-Casting in stone including marble, slate, portland, sand and bath stone.
FOR A FULL LIST OF SERVICES AVAILABLE PLEASE VISIT MY SERVICES PAGE.....
VALUING TIME HONOURED TECHNIQUES, AND UP TO DATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LATEST MATERIALS AND PROCESSES to DELIVER A UNIQUE, HIGH END FABRICATION SERVICE
TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT AND RECEIVE A FREE QUOTE CONTACT
See what Naomi is up to in the studio today by following her LIVE Instagram feed...